For your next naturist holidays Europe, you are looking for :
- a sunny destination,
- where breathtaking landscapes plunge you into the authentic, resourcing and simple nature,
- where local traditions invite you to discover a new way of life,
- to rest in a charming setting where services and activities simply give you time to RELAX! A real privilege to listen to the time that passes with the South wind!
Choose a naturist resort in the Mediterranean, far from mass tourism, in the South of Italy!
DISCOVER THE CHARM OF SOUTHERN ITALY
Filling up with breathtaking landscapes between the Azure Sea and the olive trees: the Apulia region
Puglia offers a wild and varied nature, protected by numerous parks and covered by millennial paths.
On the Adriatic coast there are a succession of hidden coves, caves, long beaches lined with pine forests and steep cliffs of brilliant white. Off the Gargano, the Tremiti Islands are a paradise of a thousand shades of blue.
The province of Lecce unrolls its ribbon of dunes.
The scenery is postcard-shaped, hemmed with white sand and turquoise lagoon, on the side of the Salento peninsula and the Ionian Sea. Forest, limestone hills of the Murge, vineyards and fertile plains with olive, almond and prickly pear trees share the limestone hills to form the picturesque landscape of the hinterland.
Swimming, hiking, diving, the possibilities for outdoor enthusiasts are endless.
Let yourself be bewitched by an authentic art of living and generous flavours.
The Puglia region has all the charm of Italy: the exuberance of the inhabitants, the dolce vita, the joyful atmosphere in pubs, bars and festivals, and also an ancestral way of life through trulli and sassi and the power of the land.
Here the gastronomy is simple and tasty and the recipes have been handed down from generation to generation: orecchiette (pasta), fresella and focaccia barese (bread), violet shrimps from Gallipoli, sea urchins from Salento, burrata (fresh cheese), pasticciotto (a typical dessert from Lecce), capocollo from Martina Franca (cold cuts), taralli pugliesi (a kind of pie).
On the wine side, you should taste the Castel del Monte, the Primitivo di Manduria or the Salice Salentino. Local folk festivals abound, an opportunity to immerse oneself in traditions and to taste the best street cuisine.
CHOOSE A CHARMING resort for your naturist holidays europe
After beautiful discoveries, find Relaxation and Well-being in your naturist Mediterranean resort :
- Heated swimming pool in April and October to maintain a temperature of 29 degrees,
- Ayurvedic massages or relaxing jacuzzi after sport,
- or WATSU massage (shiatsu in water) for a feeling of abandonment in the pool...
- Meditation, Pilates ,
- Hairdressing session ...
We take care of your comfort, your Well-being for real relaxing holidays.
Unless you prefer to take advantage of the many activities at Resort Grottamiranda :
- Cooking classes to discover the secrets of the tasty and simple Apulian recipes
- evening, buffet of the season's recipes,
- tastings of Apulian wines: typical reds, fruity whites or light and very tasty rosé wines.
- oil factory visits
or many excursions organized for you, tailor-made for you.
- naturist cruise
- Discovery bike tour...
The list is long ...
Or maybe you prefer to enjoy your naturist accomodation
reading under the trees near your motorhome pitch
or in the sun on the terrace of your apartment
Whatever your choice, camping or well-equipped apartment,
the flowers surround you and the services are multiple:
- barbecue at your disposal,
- equipped kitchen,
- bike rental, beach towels,
- deliveries of your breakfasts, evenings, take-away meals, concierge service to organize your visits....
For a warm holiday, in a friendly atmosphere, at the height of southern hospitality.
Let yourself be charmed by the Apulia region.
The Resort Naturista Grottamiranda is entirely dedicated to your satisfaction and wishes to share with you with simplicity all that we love in this beautiful region of Puglia. It's a choice for nice naturist holidays Europe.
See you soon - Pierre and Martine